Hollywood Moves on China No Matter What SEC Probe FindsMichael White
Hollywood studios are moving ahead with plans to make and sell movies in China, a sign the industry’s push to expand in the third-largest film market will proceed without being slowed by a federal inquiry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards