Facebook’s Saverin to Pay Hundreds of Millions in TaxSheridan Prasso, Sanat Vallikappen and Jesse Drucker
Facebook Inc. co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who became a billionaire through the social network’s initial public offering, said he’ll pay “hundreds of millions of dollars” in taxes to the U.S. government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt