European Stocks Drop as ECB Pauses Greek Bank LendingTom Stoukas
European stocks declined for a fourth day as the region’s central bank paused lending to some Greek banks and speculation mounted that Spanish banks may have their credit ratings cut at Moody’s Investors Service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing