BRIC Stocks Head for Bear Market as Growth Woes DeepenMichael Patterson and Steve Gunnion
The MSCI BRIC Index fell, extending the gauge’ drop from this year’s high to more than 20 percent, on mounting concern that Europe’s debt crisis and slower U.S. economic growth will curb exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling