Stocks Drop on Europe, Manufacturing Data as Gold RalliesMichael P. Regan and Rita Nazareth
Stocks sank, dragging the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index to a four-month low, as concern grew about the health of Spanish banks and an U.S. gauge of manufacturing trailed projections. Gold rebounded from its lowest level of the year while 10-year Treasury yields approached a record low.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards