Comcast to Test Charging Heavy Web Users on Data AmountAlex Sherman
Comcast Corp., the largest U.S. broadband provider, said it will test charging more from Internet customers whose monthly data usage exceeds a certain limit, joining rivals as online video becomes more popular.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses