Russia Stocks Sink to 7-Month Low as Oil Drops on Greek ConcernKsenia Galouchko
Russia’s Micex Index fell to the lowest level since October as oil dropped after Greek talks to form a coalition government collapsed, raising concern the region’s debt crisis will worsen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States