Japan’s Topix Falls on Greek Risk, Machinery Order DropYoshiaki Nohara
Japanese stocks fell, with the Topix Index declining a sixth day, as Greece moved to hold another election after failing to form a new government, intensifying concern the debt-stricken nation will exit the euro. Shares also declined on a report Japanese machinery orders slumped in March.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing