Facebook Said to Raise Size of IPO to 421 Million SharesLee Spears, Douglas MacMillan and Zijing Wu
Facebook Inc. investors such as Accel Partners and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. increased the number of shares they’re selling in the social network’s initial public offering, boosting the sale to as much as $16 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas