Macquarie-Led Group Buys EON Gas Grid in Germany for $4 BillionStefan Nicola, Brett Foley and Patricia Kuo
A group led by Macquarie Group Ltd. agreed to pay 3.2 billion euros ($4 billion) to EON AG for a network of natural-gas pipelines in Germany.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License