Cameron Says He’ll Stick to Austerity, Sees Euro RiskRobert Hutton and Andrew Atkinson
U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron said he won’t swerve from his austerity plan, warning members of the European single currency that their failure to end the region’s debt crisis carries “huge risks for everybody.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster