Dissident Brazil Central Bankers May Be Inhibited by DisclosureMatthew Bristow and Raymond Colitt
Brazil’s central bank will begin publishing board members’ votes on interest rates, a move that Goldman Sachs Group Inc. says could inhibit board members from going against President Dilma Rousseff’s desire for lower rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing