Billionaire Arnault Lowered $15 Billion on Wealth RankingDevon Pendleton
Bernard Arnault’s net worth is $14.6 billion less than previously estimated because of the way he owns his stake in LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA, the world’s largest luxury-goods company, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's