Bankia IPO Causes Shareholders $2 Billion Loss Post BailoutElisa Martinuzzi, Zijing Wu and Charles Penty
Bankia SA, the Spanish lender taken over by the government in a bailout this month, struggled to convince money managers to take part in its initial public offering less than a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day