Australia’s Weak Sentiment, Wage Growth Spur Rate Bets: EconomyMichael Heath
Australian consumer confidence hovered near the weakest level this year and wage growth slowed, underpinning bets the central bank will cut interest rates next month to the lowest level in more than two years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat