Scene in D.C.: Dodd, George Stevens, Jim Kimsey, MissoniStephanie Green
“The friends who come to the book party are really your friends,” said George Stevens Jr. last night, referring to a crowd that included former Defense Secretary William Cohen, AOL co-founder Jim Kimsey, King and Spalding LLP’s Lloyd Hand and Motion Picture Association of America Chairman and Chief Executive Chris Dodd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap