Reid Moves to Force U.S. Senate Vote on Two Fed NomineesLaura Litvan and Joshua Zumbrun
U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid moved to force a vote on two nominees to the Federal Reserve Board, setting the stage for a vote as early as this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis