Pernod Ricard, Kodak, Apple, Novartis: Intellectual PropertyEllen Rosen
Pernod Ricard SA, which sells Havana Club rum in every country except the U.S., was dealt a blow in efforts to sell the liquor in the American market after the U.S. Supreme Court decided not to intervene in a clash over rights to the name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis