Louis Dreyfus Said to Invest $150 Million in Malaysia’s FeldaJoyce Koh
Louis Dreyfus Holding BV agreed to pay about $150 million for a stake in Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd. ahead of the Malaysian company’s initial public offering, said two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans