Intel CEO Says Replacement Is Likely to Come From WithinIan King and Emily Chang
Intel Corp. Chief Executive Officer Paul Otellini said Chief Operating Officer Brian Krzanich is one of “a stable of strong candidates” to eventually replace him.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself