Former Greek Leader Sees Euro Exit as ‘Catastrophe’Bloomberg News
Greece must be part of the euro area and it would be a “catastrophe” for the nation to revert to its own currency, a move that threatens a run on banks, former Greek Prime Minister Costas Simitis said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure