Ford Leaves Logo Out of New Ads to Overcome NegativesKeith Naughton
Ford Motor Co., seeking to overcome negative perceptions, debuted a new corporate advertising campaign last month that showed new models stripped of the Ford blue oval badge and that never mentioned the automaker by name.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing