EU Force Bombs Somali Pirate Supplies in 1st Land AttackAlaric Nightingale and Isaac Arnsdorf
The EU naval force operating off East Africa conducted its first air attack to destroy Somali pirates’ equipment on land, deploying a new tactic to protect the region’s merchant shipping.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day