Cellcom Drops Most on Record on Net, Competition: Tel Aviv MoverShoshanna Solomon
Cellcom Israel Ltd. tumbled the most on record after Israel’s largest mobile-phone company posted a 43 percent decline in first-quarter profit and on concern competition will force the company to cut prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure