Activision Seeks Delay of $1 Billion ‘Modern Warfare’ TrialEdvard Pettersson
Activision Blizzard Inc. is seeking to delay a trial against the creators of its blockbuster game “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” to bring in a new lead lawyer as the possible damages it faces have ballooned to $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts