TSA Not Tracking Patterns in Security Breaches: IG ReportJeff Plungis
The U.S. Transportation Security Administration failed to follow up on security breaches at Newark Liberty International Airport and doesn’t effectively track breakdowns elsewhere, the Homeland Security Department’s inspector general said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself