Telecom Egypt First-Quarter Net Rises on Wholesale BusinessAhmed A. Namatalla
Telecom Egypt, the country’s monopoly fixed-line phone company, said first-quarter profit advanced 1.7 percent helped by growth in its wholesale business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders