South Korea Asks EU for Iran Crude-Shipment Insurance ExemptionSangim Han
South Korea asked the European Union to extend an exemption for certain insurance contracts on tankers carrying Iranian crude after July 1, when sanctions start to prohibit the coverage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing