South Korea Asks EU for Iran Crude-Shipment Insurance ExemptionSangim Han
South Korea asked the European Union to extend an exemption for certain insurance contracts on tankers carrying Iranian crude after July 1, when sanctions start to prohibit the coverage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- European Stocks Erase Losses; Dollar Edges Lower: Markets Wrap
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn