Saudi Security Tightens Around World’s Biggest Crude FacilityGlen Carey
Lieutenant Talal al-Hajri guides his four-by-four slowly around the perimeter of the world’s biggest oil plant in the eastern deserts of Saudi Arabia. Motion detectors mounted over multiple tiers of fencing will capture any movement, he says, “even a bird.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing