Ropes & Gray Expands in Asia on Chinese Private EquityDebra Mao
Ropes & Gray LLP, the Boston-founded law firm with more than 900 lawyers, said it hired two partners from U.S. and U.K. firms in Hong Kong and plans to double its Asia-based lawyers by the end of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes