Papademos Says Hard for Greece to Make June Payments,Ta Nea SaysEleni Chrepa
The Greek state will find it difficult to cover its payment needs in June, Ta Nea said citing Prime Minister Lucas Papademos in a letter given to Greek President Karolos Papoulias.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’