Palestinians Agree to End Hunger Strike in Israeli PrisonsCalev Ben-David and Fadwa Hodali
Palestinian prisoners agreed to end a hunger strike in which some inmates refused food for more than two months after Israel committed to improve their conditions, Palestinian and Israeli officials said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas