Oil Nears Five Month Low; Gas Stops Gains: Commodities at CloseBrian K. Sullivan
The Standard & Poor’s GSCI gauge of 24 commodities declined 1.1 percent to 640.690 at 3:54 p.m. New York time. The UBS Bloomberg CMCI index of 26 raw materials dropped 1.1 percent to 1492.662.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Here’s How a No-Deal Brexit Could Create Chaos in Your Daily Life