Louis Dreyfus Head Said Ready to Buy Out Minority HoldersAlan Katz
Louis Dreyfus Holding BV may take a stake in Malaysia’s Felda Global Ventures Holdings as part of an industrial partnership the two companies have agreed upon, the French daily Les Echos said, citing Louis Dreyfus Chairman Margarita Louis-Dreyfus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas