GM CEO Interested in Buying Ally’s International BusinessTim Higgins and Jeffrey McCracken
General Motors Co. is interested in acquiring Ally Financial Inc.’s international operations, the chief executive officer of the world’s top-selling automaker said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself