Fox Adds Five Comedies, Dramas to Win Back ’Idol’ ViewersAndy Fixmer and Edmund Lee
News Corp.’s Fox will add the comedy “The Mindy Project” and four other shows to its schedule next season, looking to bolster ratings after “American Idol” lost 30 percent of the younger viewers targeted by advertisers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis