Hungarian Default Swaps Jump Most in 4 Months as Forint FallsAndras Gergely
Hungary’s cost of insuring against default on government debt rose the most in more than four months as the forint and stocks retreated on concern Europe’s debt crisis will escalate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster