Clessidra, Avista Said to Buy Half of Italy’s RottapharmAlbertina Torsoli
Rottapharm Madaus, a family-owned Italian drugmaker, agreed to sell a 50 percent stake to private equity firms Clessidra Capital Partners and Avista Capital Partners in a deal that values the company at about 1.7 billion euros ($2.2 billion), people with knowledge of the sale said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans