Clemens Loses Bid to Strike Pettitte Testimony on HGHTom Schoenberg
Ex-New York Yankees pitcher Roger Clemens, on trial for allegedly lying to Congress when he denied using steroids and human growth hormone, lost a bid to have testimony of his former teammate Andy Pettitte thrown out from consideration by the jury.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts