Brown’s Path From Tea Party to Centrist Aids CampaignLaura Litvan
Massachusetts Senator Scott Brown was the Tea Party’s darling after he won Ted Kennedy’s seat in a 2010 upset. Seeking re-election in the Democratic-leaning state, Brown now is running as a centrist who splits with his party.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy