Brown Calls for $8.3 Billion Cuts to Close Wider DeficitMichael B. Marois, Alison Vekshin and James Nash
California Governor Jerry Brown, confronting a widening $15.7 billion deficit, proposed a four-day government workweek to reduce pay and more cuts in spending on welfare and indigent medical care.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's