Brooks to Learn If She Will Be Charged in Phone-Hacking CaseLindsay Fortado and Erik Larson
Rebekah Brooks, the former chief executive officer of News Corp.’s British unit, will learn today whether she’ll be charged with trying to cover up the phone-hacking scandal at the News of the World tabloid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap