BHP to Assess Value of Shale Assets, Cut Gas DrillingJames Paton and Elisabeth Behrmann
BHP Billiton Ltd. plans to decide at the end of next month whether to write down the value of the U.S. shale gas assets it acquired for $20 billion, while cutting back on drilling natural gas wells until prices recover.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans