Ally to Sell Non-U.S. Units as ResCap Goes BankruptDakin Campbell
Ally Financial Inc., the auto lender whose mortgage unit went bankrupt, may sell international car-finance and insurance operations to help repay a $17.2 billion U.S. bailout, Chief Executive Officer Michael Carpenter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself