Yahoo Board Said to Meet Over CEO Record Amid Firing CallBrian Womack
Yahoo! Inc. Chief Executive Officer Scott Thompson, hired from EBay Inc. in January to turn around the struggling Web portal, is stepping down after his academic credentials were misrepresented, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day