SAP Seen Boosting Cloud to Vindicate SuccessFactors DealCornelius Rahn
SAP AG plans to show this week it has learnt from a flawed venture into Internet-based software five years ago with its new strategy for cloud-computing, months after the $3.4 billion purchase of SuccessFactors Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing