Ex-Aviva Chief Moss Lobbied for Pay Rise, Sunday Telegraph SaysSimon Packard
Aviva Plc’s former chief executive officer Andrew Moss lobbied board members for a 9.5 percent pay increase just weeks before his resignation, the Sunday Telegraph reported, without saying where it obtained the information.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy