Bullish Wagers Plunge Most This Year on Greek ImpasseTony C. Dreibus
Speculators cut bets on a rally in commodities by the most since November as Greece’s struggle to form a new government and weaker-than-expected industrial output in China erased this year’s gains in raw materials.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's