‘Avengers’ Sets Second-Weekend Record With $103.2 MillionMichael White and Michael Amato
“Marvel’s The Avengers” broke another box-office record, taking in $103.1 million for Walt Disney Co. in its second weekend in U.S. and Canadian theaters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig