Sequoia-Backed SKS Jumps on Microfinance Rule: Mumbai MoverAnto Antony
SKS Microfinance Ltd., India’s largest publicly traded lender to the poor, rose the most in 10 months after saying it will cut jobs and the government approved a bill shifting oversight of the industry to the central bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap